Paid Search Specialist
RemoteOrlando, Florida, United States$70,000 - $75,000 per yearMarketing
Our success lies at the powerful intersection of people and technology. Bringing innovative training and education solutions to more than 2 million customers a year, Certus enables lifelong learners at every level — from trusted industry brands, such as Amazon, Siemens, Geico and Chick-fil-A, to individual learners seeking to enter, sustain or advance their careers. Our people come with a get-it-done spirit and a desire to impact a rapidly growing industry. Certus is committed to continuously evolving to ensure a culture where employees can be themselves, do their best work, and thrive, both professionally and personally. We choose to be a remote workforce so we can hire top talent regardless of location — all while empowering employees to work from wherever they choose. Innovative, brave, kind and diverse are defining traits of our team. Our talent is positioned in numerous roles, with opportunity for internal mobility, such as software engineers, instructional designers, creative writers, consultative sales professionals, innovative marketers and more.
The Paid Search Specialist will directly manage campaigns across multiple ad platforms including Google ads, Microsoft ads, Facebook and Instagram ads, and devises data-driven strategy to successfully produce a profitable marketing channel across Search, Display, Video, and other formats, managing a high volume of campaigns with over $65k monthly spend. They will have strong analytical and communication skills, have a natural curiosity for testing and pushing the boundaries of campaign performance, and be comfortable with tests that impact multiple channels such as pricing strategy and landing pages.
- Directly manage Search, Display and Video campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook and Instagram for assigned vertical/categories
- Collaborate with PPC Managers to broaden their knowledge base and support the function of the team as a whole
- Weekly Campaign performance analysis and optimization to improve profit
- Having a deep understanding of keyword strategy, ad group/campaign structure, re-marketing, and display
- Continual testing and tweaking of experiments, automated bidding strategies, automated rules and other scalable PPC management tactics across multiple accounts
- Generating and implementing new PPC growth tactics for current or new markets
- Working with team and management to achieve overall departmental goals and objectives
- Optimize landing page performance and revenue per user
- Optimize price points
- Collaborate with channel managers to coalesce broader strategies including SEO, Email and Content
- Leverage their knowledge of web analytics, usability/user experience, information architecture, and A/B testing to develop strategic and actionable recommendations that optimize the performance of web properties
- Leverage knowledge of reporting platforms and data tools such as data studio, Microsoft excel, Google sheets for data analysis and communication
- Leverage effective communication skills to provide constructive feedback to management and next steps for performance improvement of campaigns and tests
- Continue to grow relevant knowledge base through work experience and relevant training
- Proven experience in paid search campaign management
- Demonstrable high proficiency in Google Ads platform with a hyper focus in search, Microsoft Ads platform, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics
- Ecommerce data analysis
- Knowledge of industry measurement trends, universal analytics, GA4, Data-Driven Attribution
- High level of organization ability and focus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proven tendency towards openness to new ideas, willingness to think creatively and desire to learn.
- Google Ads Advanced Search Certification
- Google Analytics IQ
- Successful management and prioritization of portfolio
- Meet objectives by proactively exploring ways to improve profit and efficiency
- Demonstrates ongoing testing and optimization within portfolio leading to insights and ability to scale
- Continuously develops knowledge base by collaborating with PPC managers and training
EEO Statement: Certus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.